Sunday, April 6, 2014

Is College Worth It?

This article has gave me a larger perspective on what college should really be like. College degrees are not a ticket to a high-paying job and it's not important to go to the top universities. However I do believe that getting into better universities do give you a higher percentage of being able to do what you want and getting that job. Personally, I want to major in a college that provides a good education for business and marketing. After doing this, I would like to pursue a job in sports business. Thus, a good college for this would be NYU or UMASS. However, because NYU is very expensive and the business program there is very prestigious, I would look to pursuit for something else if I were to attend that college. Furthermore, if it is possible to get into another college for more reasonable cost and have the same reputable program as NYU, I would like to attend that college.

No comments:

Post a Comment